Posts tagged with personal.
I’m working on a The Walking Dead graphite!
I’m not sure if I should add prismacolor to the light reflections and in the background or keep it all black and white.
I have this talent for losing followers if I don’t post for a day
It’s like people are keeping tabs on whether or not I’m amusing them constantly. It’s funny because I’ve been consistently posting the same caliber things for over a year.
Who is that particular about who they follow, anyway? If someone doesn’t blog for a week I don’t think “There has been a great shift in my day; Vengeance will be had.” It doesn’t even flicker across my radar. What gives?
These are a total guilty pleasure.
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. A movie everyone loves that you hate
I don’t need to see Avatar to tell you it was overrated. That and Indiana Jones. Augh. No. Can’t.
2. The best tv show that ever got cancelled
3. Something that you liked before it was popular and then you got mad when everyone started liking it and then you felt guilty for harboring hipster feels of superiority but then you were still mad anyways
I was definitely that person in middle school who started listening to a band and then would get really defensive when other people started listening to it, too. I really didn’t want my favorite things to succeed apparently .
4. If you could go back to any time period without the issues of race/gender inequality/ect. what time would you pick? [and for the love of god do not just argue that these periods wouldn’t be the same without said issues and therefore my question is riddled with fallacies and paradoxes. Just pick a time period]
If I HAVE to go back in time, I would pick the 60s. I have this secret urge to be a house wife and the fashion was pretty sweet.
5. If you had to pick a fantasy world to live in which would you pick? (i.e. Westeros, Middle Earth, ect.)
I would so live in the Harry Potter world. Or Scott Pilgrim.
6. Favorite book as a child/pre-teen
I really enjoyed the Sweet Valley Twins, Baby Sitters club, and The Anastasia series. I also had this strange affinity for World War II/ Holocaust books as a young child/ preteen. One particular book as a 10 year old was Stones in Water.
7. Dear America or Royal Diaries
When I first read the question I was like “what is dear-” and then BAM
a flood of childhood nostalgia.
Dear America made me feel like such a scholar. I read the fuck out of those books. It made Accelerated Reader my bitch.
8. You can only have one television channel; which one?
AMC for sure. MadMen, Walking Dead. Good enough for me.
9. Gender-Bender Shakespeare: who would you cast as a female Hamlet?
Great question. I thought way too much about it:
I can’t go with Natalie Portman because, really, it’s too easy.
I would cast Dakota Fanning but I have an irrational disdain for her.
After watching Melancholia, Kirsten Dunst could probably do the role justice.
PS Alex- I finally watched Hamlet II. It was the best thing to ever happen to me.
10. Name one song that when it comes on, you stop what you’re doing and just listen to it from beginning to end
Crazy Little thing called Love- Queen or Moving Out -Billy Joel
11. If you had to have a
threesome *foursome with three fictional characters, who would they be?
Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Harry Lockhart, Sherlock Holmes and Clive Owen as Larry from Closer. Just kidding, they’re all Robert Downey Jr.
1 Would you rather have the appearance perfect skin or perfect teeth?
2 You can abolish one word from the human vocabulary. What is it?
3 What is a supporting role/ character from any movie/show that you’d like to see have a more fleshed-out movie/ series (not necessarily related to the original plot)
4 What is a book that you can reread over and over again?
5 What’s your favorite item of clothing?
6 You can listen to 5 bands/artists for the rest of your life: name them.
7 Would you rather date someone with great passion but is largely unavailable or someone rather predictable and lack luster but has a lot of free time?
8 Would you rather never have to shave again but you always have the taste of cough syrup in your mouth
You always are guaranteed to smell great, but you have a problem with invading other people’s personal space
9 What is your favorite non-musical sound?
10 What is the most irritating trait for a significant other to have? Most desirable trait?
11 You have the power to end one fad (fashion or otherwise) What is it?
This is a post about goats
I am filled with so many questions about these pictures: Where are they? What kind of goats are these? Why do they do that? I feel like if they were answered, I could come to a place of great profundity.
Goats just do that. Doesn’t matter where. Goats like to be up high. They’ll climb whatever is around, even other, larger animals, like cows.
Now you know this about goats.
Goats hate me. Even when I’m bribing them to love me.
Since I’ve been visiting my parents, my mom has been attempting to domesticate me for house wife/ living purposes. I can already tell that this is going to be one of those situations where past/current self is not trying to help out future self— note the shorthand.